At Georgetown Psychology Associates, we strive to create an open and supportive atmosphere that allows our clients to effectively grow and achieve their goals. These principles extend to our work environment and relationships among our multidisciplinary team of professionals. We are looking for mission-driven individuals who are willing to invest, collaborate, and engage at high levels and to make our team and the world a better place. We welcome diverse, out-of-the-box thinking and we strive to provide an environment of innovation and development, with team members gaining expertise in areas they find fulfilling. We encourage and support continued personal and professional growth, value a diverse range of experiences and backgrounds, and focus on learning from each other and other experts in our community.
We achieve these goals by offering:
- Competitive full-time and part-time salaried positions
- Bonus opportunities in addition to salaries
- A full range of insurance benefits for full-time staff: health, dental, and vision
- IRA program for full-time staff
- Competitive number of vacation and sick days
- Paid CE opportunities each year
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Weekly staff consultation meetings in addition to other opportunities for consultation among colleagues within and outside of the practice
- Administrative and scheduling support
- Beautiful office space in the heart of Georgetown, Bethesda, and McLean
We are always looking for highly qualified professionals who have the skills and passion that we strive to offer our clients and welcome inquiries from strong candidates.
We prefer hiring licensed clinicians but will occasionally consider highly qualified Psychology Associates who hope to join our team while still working towards licensure. In these cases, supervision is provided by one of our licensed psychologists on a weekly basis.
Georgetown Psychology Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
If you think you would be a good fit for our practice, send us an email including your CV with references and a cover letter detailing your interest, training, and experience.
Looking to relocate to the Washington, DC area or already living here and looking to join a dynamic team? Georgetown Psychology Associates is hiring a Licensed Child Psychologist/Pediatric Neuropsychologist specializing in evaluations of children, teens and young adults. The position will require direct client hours as well as supervision and training. Opportunities to provide therapy is also available if interested. ADOS-2 training is a plus! Competitive salary and benefits available. Please include a cover letter with your application.